Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life really sucks sometime.

I'm sick of it. I just can't do this anymore. I can't pretend that everything is okay, when my heart is telling me otherwise. I can't pretend that everything is okay between me and her, when in reality, everytime I'm around her I get upset. I can't pretend that I don't care when she puts me down, because it hurts more than anything. I can't go on like this. I tell myself this so much, but I still come back to her without trying to do. I can't stand that she thinks that I depend on her just because my best friend moved away. I can't stand feeling stupid when she's around because she's always saying mean things to me.I'm done with this. I'm not going to ruin my life over it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Linds, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. If you want to talk, PLEASE feel free to pm me. I'm here for you hun. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete